Learn how to extend your HP notebook battery life in Windows. For more information about battery life, visit our support site: and
For other helpful videos go to or
More support options for your computer or mobile device are available at
Continue the Conversation:
Follow these steps to change your power plan:
– Select the Start button.
– Type Choose a power plan and select it from the results.
– Make sure the Balanced option is selected.
– Or for maximum battery life, select Power saver.
– Avoid High performance unless necessary.
– To customize your power plan for when you are plugged in or when you are using a battery, select Change plan settings.
– For more advanced power options, select Change advanced power settings.
– Select Save changes to update your power plan.
– Close any applications on the desktop not in use.
– Use the brightness function keys on your notebook to dim your screen.
– Disconnect any external devices when you are not using them.
– Turn Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features off when you are not using them.
– Once a month, run a battery check with HP Support Assistant.
– Calibrate the notebook battery every two to three months.
– Fully charge the battery. Then unplug the power cord.
– Use the computer until the battery is completely drained of power and the notebook turns off to complete the calibration.
– If you don’t plan on using your notebook for more three months, charge the notebook battery to at least seventy percent.
– For notebooks with removable batteries, completely remove the battery and store it.
– For notebooks with embedded batteries, store the entire notebook.
– Re-adjust your power settings on a regular basis to get the most life out of your notebook battery.
#HP #HPSupport #HPComputers
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE:
Like HP on FACEBOOK:
Follow HP on TWITTER:
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM:
Follow HP on LINKEDIN:
This video was produced by HP.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Canon LBP3050 Driver Download – Supportcanon.com
- MƯU ĐỒ XƯNG BÁ – Tập 33 | CHUNG HÁN LƯƠNG | Trận Chiến Ác Liệt Nhất Quy Tụ Toàn Bộ Cao Thủ Võ Lâm
- Lọc dữ liệu với nhiều điều kiện trong Excel bằng Advanced Filter
- BÍ MẬT CƠN LỐC NINJAGO – PHẦN 9 | TẬP 86 : SẮT VÀ ĐÁ – PHIM HOẠT HÌNH LỒNG TIẾNG
- Toán học lớp 9 – Bài 4 – Công thức nghiệm của phương trình bậc hai – tiết 1