Ending off our Dragonboat festival food series with the umami in the super-fragrant Cantonese Bak Chang!
The Cantonese Bak Chang is chock-a-block with savoury goodness. Our version features eight different types of ingredients for its filling, including luscious chunks of pork belly marinated with eight condiments, and of course mung beans – the traditional must-have ingredient for the Cantonese Bak Chang.
Together with the fried dried shrimp, mushrooms, chestnuts, dried scallops, dried oysters and the classic salted egg yolk, every mouthful of this Bak Chang is sure to give you a burst of traditional flavour that we all love with our rice dumplings.
This recipe completes the series of recipes we wanted to share with you for the Dragonboat Festival this year. Be sure to post or send us photos of how your rice dumplings have turned out, and let us know what other recipes you would like us to feature next round!
#themeatmensg #simple #delicious
Join us on Facebook! – facebook.com/meatmen.sg
More awesome cooking videos playlist here:
If you like our videos, remember to click Like and Subscribe.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://evolution-insights.com/meo-vat/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bán xe tải ben cũ Trường giang 3 chân 2015, 0974764893 xe tại Hà Nội
- Bán xe tải thùng cũ Thaco 1t5 2007, 35tr, 0949522226 xe tại Nghệ An
- Bán xe tải cũ Cửu Long 8t 2016 0978729346 xe tại Hà Nội
- Xe tải Trung Quốc giá rẻ 500Kg 1 Tấn – Nên mua xe nào?. Tèo Xe tải – Seri xe tải nhỏ
- Bán xe tải cũ thùng 5 chân Auman 2015 thùng 9m7, khám 8/20 – 810tr – xe tại Hải Dương