Learn how to calibrate the battery on your HP Notebook.
To learn more about testing and calibrating the battery (Windows) on HP Notebook PCs, visit our support site,
For other helpful videos go to or
More support options are available at
Continue the Conversation:
Follow these steps to calibrate the battery on your HP Notebook:
-Fully charge the notebook battery.
-Disconnect the power adapter, turn off the computer, and then turn it back on.
-Immediately press F2 – repeatedly – to launch Diagnostics UEFI.
-Select Component Tests, Memory, and then Extensive Test.
-Select Loop until error to start the test.
-Let the test continue until the battery is completely discharged and the computer turns off.
-It might take several hours for the battery to completely discharge.
-Plug in the power adapter, and then charge the battery fully again.
-Turn on the notebook and view the battery charge percentage.
#HP #HPSupport #HPComputers
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE:
Like HP on FACEBOOK:
Follow HP on TWITTER:
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM:
Follow HP on LINKEDIN:
This video was produced by HP.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Canon LBP3050 Driver Download – Supportcanon.com
- MƯU ĐỒ XƯNG BÁ – Tập 33 | CHUNG HÁN LƯƠNG | Trận Chiến Ác Liệt Nhất Quy Tụ Toàn Bộ Cao Thủ Võ Lâm
- Lọc dữ liệu với nhiều điều kiện trong Excel bằng Advanced Filter
- BÍ MẬT CƠN LỐC NINJAGO – PHẦN 9 | TẬP 86 : SẮT VÀ ĐÁ – PHIM HOẠT HÌNH LỒNG TIẾNG
- Toán học lớp 9 – Bài 4 – Công thức nghiệm của phương trình bậc hai – tiết 1